Please find answers at the end of the articles
1. Which of the following statement is correct?
a. IT service continuity Management can only take place once Business continuity management is in place
b. Where business continuity management is established, its considerations should form the focus for IT service continuity management
c. Business continuity management & IT service continuity management should be established at the same time
d. IT service continuity management is not required when the IT is outsourced to 3rd party
2. Which of the following is NOT a part of the service design stage of the service life cycle?
a. Design and maintaining all necessary service transition packages
b. Producing quality, secured and resilient design for new or improve services, technology architecture, processes are measurement systems that need all the agreed current and future IT requirements of the organization
c. Taking the overall service strategies and ensuring they are reflected in the service design process and the service design that are produced
d. Measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of service design and the supporting process
3. What guidance does ITIL give on the frequency of the production of service reporting?
a. Service reporting interval must be defined and agreed with the customers
b. Reporting intervals should be set by the service provider
c. Reporting should be produced weekly
d. Service reporting intervals must be the same for all services
4. Within service design, what is the key output handed over to service transition?
a. Measurement, methods and metrics
b. Service Design package
c. Service Portfolio design
d. Process definitions
5. Which of the following are objectives of supplier management?
1. Negotiating and agreeing contracts
2. Updating the supplier and contract database
3. Planning for possible closure, Renewal or extension of contract
4. Managing relationships with internal suppliers
a. 1, 2 and 3 only
b. 1 and 3 only
c. 2 and 3 only
d. All of the above
6. In which document will the customers’ initial service targets be documented before the service level agreement (SLA) is produced?
a. Operational Level Agreement
b. Underpinning Contract
c. SLA Monitoring Charts
d. Service Level Requirement
7. Which of the following is the BEST description of a service-based service level agreement(SLA)?
a. The SLA covers one service, for all the customers of that service
b. The SLA covers an individual customer group for all services they use
c. An SLA that covers all customers for all services
d. An SLA for a service with no customers
8. Which of the following is an objective of service catalogue management?
a. Negotiating and agreeing service level agreements
b. Negotiating and agreeing operational level agreements
c. Ensuring that the information within service catalogues is adequately protected and backed-up
d. Only ensure that adequate technical resources are available
9. Which of the following provides the primary source of guidance on what needs to be protected by Information security managemnet?
a. IT management
b. Service Desk manager
c. Business management
d. The change manager
10. Which of the following are objectives of Service level management?
1. Defining, documenting and agreeing the level of IT services to be provided
2. Monitoring, measuring and reporting the actual level of services provided
3. Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction
4. Identifying possible future markets that the service provider could operate in
a. 1, 2 and 3 only
b. 1 and 2 only
c. 1, 2 and 4 only
d. Neither of the above